REDEEMING YOUR FLEX TICKETS
Beginning on August 3rd, 2021, you may use the instructions below to guide you through redeeming your flex tickets. More instructions are located at the very bottom of this page.
If you need assistance for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact our box office. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Detailed instructions for redeeming flex tickets (Beginning August 3rd)
- Visit our pre-season ticketing page through the link at www.grct.org/flex.
- Select the first show you would like to see by clicking the “Buy Tickets” button.
- Select the performance date and time you wish to attend.
- Select your seat(s) by clicking on the desired seat and then selecting what type of ticket it is; once selected, you can then click the blue “Confirm Seats” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Next, you will be prompted to Log In or Sign Up. Enter the email address which Civic Theatre most recently contacted you with into the text box and click “Next”.
- Create a unique password for your account and confirm that your contact information is up to date, once done, select “Save and Continue.”
- The final screen will be your order screen. If you wish to reserve multiple shows, please select “Continue Shopping” and repeat steps 2-4.
- If you are done reserving your tickets, you should see a section in the middle of the screen that reads “Passes” with a small blue “Apply” button nearby. Simply select the “Apply” button to redeem your Flex Package for the items in your cart.
- Confirm that your preferred delivery method for your tickets is selected (Ex. Mail, Will Call, etc.).
- Once you are ready, select “Complete Order” and your tickets will be confirmed.
If you need assistance for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact our box office.
We’ll be happy to assist you.