Welcome to our 2019/2020 season!
Why be a season subscriber?
- Save money
- Buy tickets when no one else can (individual tickets don’t go on sale until August 21, 2019)
- Add more tickets, at special SUBSCRIBER ONLY pricing
- Enjoy $10 off any School of Theatre Arts class
- Get one free ticket exchange, per show, for times when life happens
- Civic Theater and Ellis Parking are partnering to allow discounted parking tickets for Ellis Parking at our 210 Ionia surface lot. The discounted ticket will allow you to park in the 210 Ionia surface lot for $6 per show (regular price is $10).
A favorite pick for people who love to plan ahead, and know exactly what’s coming! Get your preferred seat and performance day reserved up front for five productions hand-picked by our Directors. Includes one free ticket exchange per show. Selected just for you: Ring of Fire, Elf The Musical, A Streetcar Named Desire, Matilda, The Musical and The Wiz.
*On sale February 22-April 30 only
The choice for patrons who want us to leave it all in their hands. This package contains ticket admissions for the shows of your choice. You build your own season and use these admissions in any combination. We offer 3 levels to choose from and we include 1 free ticket exchange per show.
*Early Bird on sale February 22-April 30 only
SPECIAL ORDERING AMENITIES
Wheelchair seating available if requested at the time of order. Free hearing assistance headsets and coil hearing loop are available by request at lobby box office prior to a performance. For more information, please contact the Grand Rapids Civic Theatre ticket office by phone during normal business hours at (616) 222-6650.